Welcome

Following the crowning of my NHS experience with a stint at a PCT and the resulting redundancy (traumatic, though much wanted and worked for), my husband and I are going back to my roots near a small village in Smaland, Sweden. These are our experiences.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Office life

Now I'm a 'proper' business person.. (yeah, wateva) I thought I'd better get myself a proper office thing.  So having got hold of my grandfather's desk, I decided to do out and sort the office space.  As I've said previously, the walls are not the best colour in the entire world, being a really cold blue and throw a grey light on everything,  but I've painted some old shelves and arranged things 'to be used imminently' on them, also cleared the old desk.  My camera appears to be playing up a bit, so the photos aren't as good as could be, but it gives an idea.  Now just to tart up with a bit of colour!

The view from the window, which is small! It'll look lovely with colourful crocheted bunting.

Desk made especially for my grandfather.  It holds loads! (Note the neat desk, all those who have previously shared an office with me...)

Shelf

Work in progress.  Unfortunately the table also needs to house the printer.  I'll do something about the music when I get some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment