Welcome

Following the crowning of my NHS experience with a stint at a PCT and the resulting redundancy (traumatic, though much wanted and worked for), my husband and I are going back to my roots near a small village in Smaland, Sweden. These are our experiences.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring (?) Walk

First sunny day in ages today!  Yes, we've seen the sun for more than 2 hours today, I think that this deserves several exclaimation marks - !!!!  In fact, I went for a walk for the first time since, oooh, about November.

See - sunshine!
It was so lovely to got off the path and step into the forest with moss on the ground and a gentle breeze in the tree tops, and no ice to slip on, no snow to hide holes.  I'm becoming such an old woman, it's a disgrace.
On the way home.
The ground ice is beginning to melt and this path will be extremely boggy in a few weeks, but now it's just perfect.  I just need to change my route and revisit my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment