Welcome

Following the crowning of my NHS experience with a stint at a PCT and the resulting redundancy (traumatic, though much wanted and worked for), my husband and I are going back to my roots near a small village in Smaland, Sweden. These are our experiences.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Saker och ting

Everytime I go and see my grandmother, she asks me what I do with my time.  I have to admit I'm a bit hard pressed to answer as it seems to take such a long time to do anything, let alone anything constructive. Someone asked me to show them a picture of a lampshade I'd made (on the phone of course!). I'd forgotten my phone anyway, but I also didn't have pics. So I've decided to take some of the things I've done.  Not everything is here, as natch, I didn't think of it at the time, mainly, but also cos I've got some on my phone and I don't seem to be able to get the phone and PC to talk. Anyway!

Easter card lino prints








Lace lampshade
 


Felt flower wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment